Thursday, February 4, 2010

I suppose it's about time for an update, eh? Well, life has slowed down a bit since the end of last year, so we are just getting settled into our new place and enjoying life as newlyweds.  I've started working at US Novelty with Tyler and his family, and I actually enjoy it a lot more than I thought I would.  I was worried we'd get sick of each other, but so far that seems to not be the case. 


I've been begging Tyler to bring his lovesac to the condo ever since I found out he had one in storage.  I love those things! So yesterday, he went out there to drop some things off and brought it back with his dad.  We went out and bought a new cover for it, and about an hour later I was happily running and jumping on to it while Tyler laughed at me.

We got our awesome TV a few weeks ago too.   A family friend (practically family to me!) was nice enough to give us a 63" widescreen TV for free.  We love it :)

So, that's about all I've got to say! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment