Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!




To celebrate, my wonderful husband decided to make me a romantic dinner. He made Chicken Parmesiana, which turned out delicious! He hardly ever cooks, so it was quite impressive to see him be the chef.

The table was complete with candles, roses, and Tyler even remembered to turn on some Josh Groban. He's such a stud. :)




I took a funny video of him trying to figure out how exactly he was supposed to put the chicken in the pan and cook it with the sauce. I'll try to get it up here in the next couple of days.

Hope you all had an awesome V-Day!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You guys are cute! Looks like you had fun celebrating Valentine's Day! Lets get together again soon to have some more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete