Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Big 20


Happy birthday to me! As of last Friday the 15th, I turned the big 20.  It was a fun day.  I woke up and  Tyler was sweet enough to offer me breakfast in bed, but asked me if I'd still help him cook..... :) I just laughed and we cooked breakfast together. He went and got me some balloons and my gift, a nice pair of new sunglasses to replace the ones I left in the bathroom at SeaWorld.

Later that evening, we made plans to eat with my mom and her boyfriend because my mom and I share birthdays.  Unfortunately, he was close to 30 minutes late picking her up, which made them 45 minutes late to dinner, so we decided to just go do our own thing.  We ended up going to Starbucks for my favorite drink, and then on Saturday we went to PF Chang's for a yummy (day-after) birthday dinner. 

I got Tyler to do something pretty funny for my birthday:




That's about it for my birthday blog! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Elise! Boy, that's pretty cool Ty, ya think you could talk Jare into doing that for my birthday....only with frosting!!

    ReplyDelete