Thursday, December 24, 2009

We figured that it was about time we put up a few pictures of our place. It's still not all finished, but it's starting to look a whole lot more like home, so here's what we have so far:




The office and Tyler's massive computer set up... I'm sure you can tell it's still a work in progress.





My washing machine. I don't have a picture of the dryer, sorry!



The bed. Just got it last week.



Our kitchen:








Our entry way:



The couch (2/3 of it anyway! The rest was too big to fit up the stairs, so we're having it delivered in two parts):


As you can tell, we need drapes in the living room!


There we go! I'll have to post more as we finish it. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!


-Elise

Location:W Jordan River Blvd,Salt Lake City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment