Sunday, November 22, 2009

I guess it's my turn

How fast time flies! I can't believe we've been married for 16 days already. What an awesome beginning we've had so far. We had perfect weather at the wedding, and everything seemed to turn out just as it was supposed to for the rest of that day. Our honeymoon was wonderful. On the cruise we were able to go to Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya, & Guatemala. After we docked back into Tampa, we rented a car and drove to Orlando to have some more fun at Sea World, Universal Studios, and then we finished off the trip by going to all four kingdoms at Disney World. It was a blast, but we were definitely ready to get back home by the last day of the trip.

Like Ty mentioned, we're hoping to move into our condo on Monday. I'll have to upload some pictures of it when we do.

Well that seems to be about all. I'll try to find some time either today or tomorrow to post a couple wedding photos.

- Elise



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for using the tickets and for the ride there! You should have come back up at half time for some popcorn and nachos... maybe next time. I hope you can get into your condo soon too. My kids really want to turn your room into a game room when you get all of your stuff out of there:)! Anyways, it looks like you had a great time on your honeymoon and I'm jealous - I could so use a vacay like that! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a blast, can't wait to see pics of your place!

    ReplyDelete